Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Trying it again!

Another blog that is! This time one about my most recent obsession -- KNITTING! I am in LOVE with this craft! Finally, something I can "express" myself through and who knew, I'm actually pretty decent at it. I started knitting sometime last fall. I taught myself through a $2 booklet purchased at Wal-Mart. With a little bit of phone help from mom, I soon finished my first scarf. That is, once I learned that if you use bigger needles and chunky yarn, you can actually finish something in less than a month. After knitting everyone I know scarves, I started on baby blankets. I've since moved on to my first set of baby booties and am now in the throes of Christmas stockings. Someday soon I am going to start a sweater and a pair of socks! I will try to post pics of my projects.
Trying it again!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cam - you are so cute!