Monday, October 31, 2005

Mini-sock



Ok so it's really hard to find time to take pics and post when you are running around substitute teaching all week. But if you find the right position, it also leaves you with LOTS of time to knit!

I've had a pretty busy month. I learned to knit socks.... I haven't actually finished one that an actual person could wear, but in theory, I could do it! I am working on a regular sized pair, but I'm running out of time for Christmas present knitting so the sock knitting has been put on the back burner for now.

I have also almost completed a fun little project know as Mr. Flurry. Mine can't see yet, but thanks to Mandi Godwin (a student of my husband), he now has a scarf. I'll put up a finished pic if I ever get to it.
Mini-sockSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: