Wednesday, May 16, 2007

He's catching on....

I have a fully knitted Hedgie waiting to be tossed in to the washing machine. I just made the switch to cloth diapers so I'm a bit tired of the daily interaction with said machine so the poor hedgie just sits...patiently waiting... (not to mention the young lass whose brithday was April 29th is still waiting).

When my husband walked in to the house yesterday, the hedgie was sitting forelornly on the table and my husband asked: "When your going to felt that?" I asked him to repeat it and then just grinned and giggled.

I don't think in his wildest dreams he'd ever imagined he'd know what felting is....!

N.B. I asked for a pair of size 3 Addi Turbos for Mother's Day. I didn't get them (or any other knitting items despite numerous emails with blatant hints). Apparently there is a steep learning curve from knowing terminology to actual purchasing.
He's catching on....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: