Monday, December 17, 2007

Irish Hiking Scarf




The other project is done! So I'm on to an Irish Hiking Scarf for Mitch. And I think my Ireland travel buddy needs one too. My first cable project -- much easier than I anticipated. Looking forward to adding cables to hats and mittens!

This yarn is Lamb's Pride worsted weight in Charcoal Heather. It's an 85/15 blend of wool and mohair and it is sooo soft! Doesn't show off the cables as much as I'd like, but it'll be a dream to wear.

Just bought a book dedicated to all things knit from Harry Potter. I'm looking forward to letting Sarah pick out a few projects from it!
Irish Hiking ScarfSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

Funny because your 'Ireland travel buddy' just saw that scarf and said [out loud to no one] " I NEED ONE OF THOSE!" Great minds, hunh?