Friday, February 22, 2008

Cupcake Hat


I found this Cupcake Hat pattern and just about died -- it is so adorable! I cast one on immediately without anyone in mind for it. Then we received an invite to a 1 year birthday party in a few weeks for which this will be perfect! Not that we use hats that often in Vegas, but this baby is on the balder side so she'll use it for a while and can save it for next winter.

Do you think a boy could wear one if it was done in "boy" colors? My DH thinks if I did a chocolate cupcake with white frosting, a boy could definitely wear it. His opinion surprised me -- I thought he'd be totally against a boy wearing a cupcake! Thoughts?

Edited (Dec 4, 2008): the pattern is linked above!

Pattern (and a completed photo if you want to see how cute it is!) can be found here.
Cupcake HatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Where did you find the pattern? I would love to make that hat!

Camille said...

Hi Stacy!

I linked to it in the post, but you can find it here: http://rsveverka.com/chileconyarne/2008/09/08/cupcake/