Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hedgehogs

So I'm knitting the Fiber Trends Hedgehogs for 2 little ones birthdays in March (thanks to my sister who sent me a shoebox FULL of Fun Fur!). I whipped through the front... and agonized over picking up the stitches to start the back. Got to the 3rd set of short rows... and his back wasn't centered. His left side was all knit up, but the right side had nothing on it. So I've ripped it back to the knit 39 to start the first set again and noticed that 39 stitches in from 75 total... would put me a little off center, but I think that makes sense with short rows??? I'm frustrated because I want to get one done already!! And no pictures because I'm tired and the camera STILL has about 500 pictures on it and I'd have to go throuh all of those to get to my pitiful little hedgehog...
HedgehogsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: