Sunday, March 11, 2007

Laying the Hedgehogs to rest.....



The second hedgehog is done. I've named her "Henrietta". Love the way the colors turned out. This was also my first time felting Cascade 220 and all I can say is "WOW!!!". I will be felting lots of Cascade 220 in the future. Speaking of which, the next project is another Fiber Trends pattern -- a rabbit for Sarah for Easter using that same purple Cascade yarn as the hedgehog.

Off to cast-on the rabbit~

P.S. I saw on a blog that you can knit the hedgehog pattern in to a LADYBUG!! HELLO!?!? Why didn't someone tell me and can anyone tell me HOW to do that?? I assume you just use black yarn for the body and then red for the short rows
Laying the Hedgehogs to rest.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Heather said...

http://www.knitche.com/fp_featuredproducts.htm
using the hedgehog pattern, you can do a ladybug, pig, turtle, skunk...