Friday, March 30, 2007

Sleepless

That's me tonight and it has been happening way too often lately. Not sure if it is cabin fever (I've been home ALL WEEK with no outside adult interaction due to a sick baby) or this cold that makes lying down not pleasant. Usually when this happens I go out to the living room and knit. But at the moment there is a snoring male in every room of the house! So here I sit on DH's laptop in complete darkness except the light of the computer screen...sniffling... wanting to be tired. HOPING that DD sleeps in tomorrow! Tomorrow night is "Girl's Night" out -- California Pizza Kitchen and Ethel's Chocolate lounge at the Fashion Show Mall! YAY! Hopefully I won't be too tired and cranky to want to NOT go. I organized it so I really need to be able to be there. Plus I obviously need to GET OUT!

I did manage to work on the donkey from the nativity tonight and I finished the body. We finally got rid of the old couch. So now I'm down to a reasonable amount of furniture. We've been living with 2 adults, 2 teenagers, 2 cats, 1 baby with 2 couches, a rocker/glider, and an overstuffed chair with an ottoman in a 900 square foot apartment. TOO MUCH!

I took a tiny bit of NyQuil... it's going to kick at any minute, I just know it!
SleeplessSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: