Monday, April 02, 2007

Bunny -- Finished!


Here is the bunny -- all finished! It is the first time I've put nose and a mouth on a toy. Turned out well. I tied a bow around his/her neck and sent him/her off to Philly. I forgot the cotton-tail though... oh well!

It's been busy around here today with a seder for 15 adults and 4 kids tonight. But now we're done. DH is home all week on Spring Break. It's nice to have him around, but distracting. I can't get my "normal" routine to work. That's OK -- I love having him around!

I took this picture of Ella this morning outside. Wow, huh?!?!
Bunny -- Finished!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bunny! You did a fantastic job. Ella is adorable. My daughter, Emma, was going to name a daughter that if she'd had one. She had a boy instead. :)
Your Secret Pal 10 buddy

Camille said...

Don't tell my husband! (He wanted a boy sooo badly!):-) But he picked out Ella so I guess that's fair (and he loves being daddy to a little girl!).