Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Casting on and Reading

I am busily finishing up all my "homework". I can't wait until May 1!! This has left very little time for anything much less knitting (you should see the laundry). But I have managed to sneak in (a few pages at a time) "The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs. Book review forthcoming.

I also managed to cast on and finish the front of a hedgehog for a niece whose birthday is April 29. So I MUST finish that soon in order to send it off to NYC in time! Thankfully, I can probably give myself a few hours this weekend and do the back.

That's it for now. Sorry about the lack of anything lately... I will NEVER put off all this work until the end again. From now, I do little bites throughout the entire term.

(Please someone hold me to that!)
Casting on and ReadingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: