Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Look what I got...

My postal "person" doesn't like to bring packages to my door so I headed to the post office today to get my package. Thankfully, it has cooled down so I took DD for a little stroll over to the post office. As the mail worker dude was handing me the envelope he says, "Here's your yarn." It struck me as very funny (maybe because I hadn't ordered it and yet he knew what it was?).... :-)

Anyway... I got a hank of Chewy Spaghetti (that is the coolest name!) yarn to make a pair of cabled socks! Two things I want to knit and have yet to do -- cables and socks. I've made stockings... and a wee baby sock to learn, but never anything for anyone to actuall wear! I'm very excited! And the color of the yarn is perfect! It reminds me of Easter eggs.







Now if I could just find time to cast on....

It all came is some very pretty tissue paper, which was destroyed by this innocent looking chap. He's cute when he's sleeping.
Look what I got...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your first SP10 package. I love Chrissy's work.